request a price match
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves 4 Bus. Days
We spend extra time and care building, testing and re-boxing your bike before it leaves. This takes approximately 4 business days to prepare the shippment.
This extra step and time allows us to ensure that when your bike arrives to you it will be very easy to assemble for most anyone. Most bikes do not include pedals, so make sure to choose some for your new bike so we can ship them in the same box and you can get our riding quicker!
Fargo is Salsa's steel drop-bar mountain bike that offers a winning combination of multiple wheel size compatibility; drivetrain options ranging from geared to belt drive to single speed; and cargo mounts galore. Set it up as a dreamy do-it-all steel bikepacking rig, or adapt it for each unique adventure Fargo lets you keep your options open.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
- Clearance for 29 x 3.0" tires without fenders (29 x 2.6" max on XS frames)
- Fender mounts (maximum 29 x 2.2" tire clearance with fenders)
- Firestarter 110 Deluxe carbon fork with 110 x 15mm thru-axle, two sets of Three-Pack mounts on each leg, mid-blade rack mounts, fender mounts, and dynamo cable routing
- Split-able Alternator 1.5 dropouts allow for multiple drivetrain setups and belt drive compatibility
- Triple-butted CroMoly steel frame
- Wheel size versatility to run 27.5 , 29, or 29 platforms
Front Axle Type
15mm Thru x 110mm, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small
Rear Axle Type
12mm Thru x 148mm
520, 540, 565, 590, 620, Fargo
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222446700