Enduro BBT-222 Pro Bearing Puller - Stainless Steel
request a price match
0 available in-store, 32 available online
Leaves Next Fri.
The new BBT-222 Stainless Pro Bearing Extractor features full stainless-steel construction, using a smooth-rod and slide-handle to extract difficult to remove bearings. The 9 blind collet extractor tools range in size from 6-32mm and allow removal of bearings that cannot be driven out from the backside. The added thread-on mallet adapter features interchangeable mallet tip interface, and the reverse side is a 1? socket holder for cassette lockring tools.
- Blind collet extractors in 9 sizes made from hardened stainless steel
- Hammer slide and slide rod made from stainless steel
- Screw on mallet head with 2 mallet tips, 1 brass and 1 soft polyurethane
- Slide rod has a 6mm hex head to tighten or loosen the mallet interface
- The other side of the mallet interface includes a 25.4mm (1?inch) socket for cassette lock-ring tools. This is pocketed with magnets to hold the lock-ring tool in place
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222448719