GeoShift Performance Angle Headset - ZS44/ZS56, Black, Short
request a price match
0 available online / in-store
Leaves Next Fri.
The GeoShift Performance Angle Headset allows you to adjust the geometry of your bike by changing the head tube angle. The unique design lets the bearings sit at an angle to align with the steerer tube, preventing creaking noises commonly found with angle headsets that feature a spherical design.
- Change the head tube angle by -1 degree to make for a slacker geometry for added stability on fast descents, or by 1 degree by using the opposite orientation of the headset to make for a steeper geometry that increases turn responsiveness and handling
- Enduro black oxide coated chromium steel bearing included on both the upper and lower
- Includes: Upper and lower cups, bearings, crown race, star nut, shims, stem cap with 5mm integrated spacer and bolt
- Machined in the USA with lightweight, strong, durable aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately)
S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222445822