EnCase Bar Kit One
current best match:
request one we've missed
0 available in-store, 117 available online
Leaves Next Thu.
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222437716
reviewed by: Adamcoop123
I have become semi-obsessed with maximizing storage without the use of bags and backpack for short trail rides and to maximize bag space for longer multi-overnight bikepacks. This eliminates the multi tool in a pack. This may not sound like much but that is a couple energy bar snacks.
These fit securely and I haven’t noticed any rattling or noise which is something I worried about before buying. The only negative is one side fits much tighter than the other and makes it somewhat difficult to remove. That is very minor though and it is better to be tight than falling out on the trail.