The ENO hub has long been synonymous with the White Industries brand and remains a sought after item. "ENO" is ONE spelled backwards, the result of a machining program mistake we made years ago and decided not to correct. Made from U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aluminum, it takes a standard threaded freewheel on one side and our proprietary splined fixed gear cogs on the other. The ENO hub comes in five axle variations, each using the same hub shell: two with eccentric axles, and three with straight axles.
The eccentric axle ENO hubs are called ENO ECC hubs, and allow you to convert your vertical dropout frame to singlespeed or fixed gear, offering 20mm of total fore-aft adjustment. These come in either 130mm or 135mm axle widths and use bolts with stepped washers to hold the hub in the frame.
The straight axle ENO hubs are simply called ENO hubs. These are designed to be used with frames that have either slotted horizontal dropouts, adjustable dropouts, or an eccentric bottom bracket. They come in 130mm, 135mm and 12mm x 142mm Thru. The 130mm and 135mm axle widths use bolts with stepped washers to hold the hub in the frame, while the 12mm x 142mm Thru axle version uses a 12mm Thru axle (supplied by you, to fit your frame) to hold the hub in the frame.
*We do not offer the 12mm x 142mm Thru axle version with an eccentric axle because it would require a completely new hub design.
- Available in polished silver or black anodize
- 261g (135mm)
- 28H, 32H, and 36H drillings
- U.S. made 6061-T6 aluminum
- Enduro ABEC 5 bearings
- Easily serviceable/rebuildable
- Accepts standard ISO 1.370 x 24TPI freewheels
- Accepts White Industries proprietary fixed gear cogs
- Cog lockrings are 1.29 x 24tpi Left Hand thread
- Fixed gear lock rings sold separately. Part # LOCKRGFIXED
- We recommend pairing it with our Mi5 front hub
ENO ECC (eccentric axle) Specs
- 130mm or 135mm axle widths
- Fits frames with vertical dropouts that have 10mm slots
- Eccentric axle allows 20mm fore/aft adjustment
- Stainless M8 x 1.25mm axle bolts w/6mm hex sockets and 10mm stainless axle washers