1x TSR MR30 Non Boost 3mm Offset 36t-42t Silver
request a price match
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Sat.
TSR (Tall-Short-Ring) 1X chainrings are designed to work with all modern 10/11/12 speed 1X drivetrain systems. The tall/short tooth profile helps prevent the chain from falling off the ring when riding through rough terrain and is a must on 1x drivetrains but is also compatible with singlespeed drivetrains. Made in our shop from U.S. sourced 7075-T6 aluminum (48 tooth ring is 6061-T6).
- MR30 series TSR chainrings fit White Industries M/A/R/G 30mm spindle cranks only
- Works with SRAM 10/11/12 speed and 12 speed flat-top chains
- Works with Shimano 10/11 speed chains
- Shimano 12 speed chains must use a SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLock connector
- Works with singlespeed 3/32 chains
- Available in silver and black
- From 28 teeth to 48 teeth in 2 tooth increments
- Boost and non-Boost versions
- Standard/non-boost rings have a 3mm offset (inward)
- Boost rings are flat (so 3mm outward of our standard/non-boost rings)
- Standard/non-Boost rings can be flipped to give you 3mm more outward offset than our Boost rings
White Ind VBC
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222458833