Safe-Torque A 2 Torque Wrench Set 1 - 1/4" Hexagonal, 2-12 Nm, 23Â Pieces
request a price match
0 available in-store, 3 available online
Leaves Next Wed.
Torque wrench with slide-over mechanism. Once the set torque has been reached, the tool cannot be over tightened, so that excessive torque cannot be applied. Setting range of 2 to 12 Nm for controlled clockwise and counterclockwise torque operation. Easy setting and saving of the default value: The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. With Torque Lock function for use as a standard ratchet without torque function. Max. breaking torque of the 1/4" square head as per DIN 3122.
- 1/4" square head drive with socket locking
- After the target torque has been reached, the release angle is only 30*
- Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values
- For controlled clockwise and counterclockwise torque operation - tightening and loosening with or without torque
- Slip-over release mechanism - the set torque can never be overtightened
- The fine toothing with 72 teeth allows for a low return angle of 5*
- Torque Lock function: The torque function can be deactivated and the tool can then be used as a standard ratchet with high loosening moments and for applications with defined angles of rotation
Maximum Torque Limit (Nm)
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222461730