Catalyst Pro Disc Rotor - 220mm CenterLock Silver/Black
request a price match
0 available in-store, 96 available online
Leaves Next Thu.
The SwissStop Catalyst Pro disc rotor has been engineered to provide optimal heat dissipation, while providing powerful braking and superior durability. The two-piece design consists of a 7075-T6 aluminum alloy spider and SUS410 stainless steel brake track to balance light weight with reliable thermal management and structural performance.
- Accepted by the UCI for road competition
- Compatible with all sintered and organic pad compounds, but optimized for SwissStop EXOTherm2
- Features wear out indicators - small divots on the surface show when it is time to replace the rotor
- High durability, even in the toughest conditions
- Optimum heat dissipation
- Reliable performance for a variety of riding styles, including road, cyclocross, cross country and downhill
- Vibrations are minimized by the geometry of the brake pad contact area
All Pad Compounds
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222450380