Warbird C Force AXS Bike - 700c - Carbon - Berry
request a price match
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves 4 Bus. Days
We spend extra time and care building, testing and re-boxing your bike before it leaves. This takes approximately 4 business days to prepare the shippment.
This extra step and time allows us to ensure that when your bike arrives to you it will be very easy to assemble for most anyone. Most bikes do not include pedals, so make sure to choose some for your new bike so we can ship them in the same box and you can get our riding quicker!
Warbird is Salsa's gravel race bike, built on years of experience racing in some of the nations premier gravel events. Its carbon fiber frameset, our carefully-honed gravel race geometry, and plentiful mounts for water, tools, and accessories make Warbird a top contender in the gravel bike world.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
- Accommodates a 40mm travel suspension fork and dropper post with internal routing (on 1x drivetrains only)
- Class 5 Vibration Reduction System (VRS) reduces fatigue caused by micro-impacts
- Compatible with 1x, 2x, and electronic drivetrains
- Compatible with 700c (45 mm maximum) and 650b (51 mm maximum) wheels and tires
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Internal sleeved cable routing, dropper post-compatible
- Three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56?61 cm frames; two on 49?54.5 cm frames
- Top tube mount for Salsa EXP Series Direct Mount Top Tube Bag and additional mount on underside of down tube
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
Front Axle Type
12mm Thru x 100mm, 49, 52.5, 54.5, 56, 57.5, 59, 61
Rear Axle Type
12mm Thru x 142mm
499, 525, 545, 560, 575, 590, 610, Warbird
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222456687