TP1.75 Alternator 2.0 Dropout Plate Right Fixed Position Thru-Axle
request a price match
0 available in-store, 85 available online
Leaves Next Thu.
Alternator 2.0 is the latest iteration of Salsa's adjustable dropout system. Alternator 2.0 Dropouts are a modular system consisting of replaceable dropout plates and fixing hardware. They are specifically designed for, and only compatible with, Salsa frames using the 2.0 system.
- Alternator 2.0 Dropout plates are compatible with frames featuring 142, 148, 177, or 197mm spacing
- Hardware kits (sold separately) must always be paired with the style of dropout plates being installed on the frame
- Allows for the rear axle location to be adjusted through a ~17mm range relative to the bottom bracket axle
- Note: This part number only includes a single Alternator 2.0 plate
- Thru-axle tread pitch = 1.75
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222418014