Red AXS Power Meter 50/37t Crankset, DUB Spindle, D1
current best match:
request one we've missed
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Wed.
The SRAM RED AXS power meter is a huge step forward in power meter design, giving riders the gearing they truly want and need. Shifting performance has been optimized by moving the range from the front of the drivetrain to the back, and creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting, with Quarq's premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated.
- 45mm chainline
- ANT and BLE
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set
- Power readings are accurate within /-1.5% and aren''t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you''re always in the right gear
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222435025