RED AXS Crankset - 12-Speed, 48/35t, Direct Mount, GXP
2 Ways to Buy!
1) Get their price from us.
current best match:
request one we've missed
2) Buy from us at MSRP.
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Wed.
The SRAM RED AXS crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. In order to offer exceptional cadence and efficiency, the range has been moved from the front of the drivetrain to the back, creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- 45mm chainline
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
Bottom Bracket Included
130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm
Direct Mount SRAM
Carbon, Natural Carbon
Crank Arm Length
170, 172.5, 175
Number of Chainrings
Spindle Interface Type
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222438804
reviewed by: anonymous
I needed longer cranks on a Trek Emonda Sl.
It has Sram Red with old school Truative GXP
Having the appropriate sized crank on my 58 cm bike transformed it from an average bike to an amazing bike.
So, thanks again Tree Fort Bikes
which I would highly recommend.