RED AXS Crankset- 12-Speed, 46/33, Direct Mount, DUB Spindle Interface
2 Ways to Buy!
1) Get their price from us.
current best match:
request one we've missed
2) Buy from us at MSRP.
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Wed.
The SRAM RED AXS crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. In order to offer exceptional cadence and efficiency, the range has been moved from the front of the drivetrain to the back, creating a consistent 13-tooth gap across all variants of chainring duos. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- 45mm chainline
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring design results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm
Direct Mount SRAM
Carbon, Natural Carbon
Crank Length (mm)
Number of Chainrings
Spindle Interface Type
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222439127