RED 1 AXS Crankset - 12-Speed, 46t, 8-Bolt Direct Mount
request a price match
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Thu.
The SRAM RED 1 AXS crankset features exceptional 1x drivetrain design. It provides the simplicity and tighter gearing range that is well-suited for road racing and riding in flatter terrain, where a wide range would go unused. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- 45.0mm chainline
Bottom Bracket Included
130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm
Direct Mount SRAM
Black, Natural Carbon
Crank Arm Length
170, 172.5, 175
Cyclocross, Road, Tri
Number of Chainrings
Spindle Interface Type
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222452541