Super Deluxe Ultimate RC2T Rear Shock - 205 x 65mm, LinearAir, 2 Tokens, Reb/Low Comp, 320lb L/O For
request a price match
0 available online / in-store
Leaves Next Mon.
If you're pinned to win, the Super Deluxe Ultimate RC2T is the shock of choice for the podium. This advanced shock is packed to the hilt with more options for fine-tuning adjustments that meaningfully improve suspension performance. Debuting the next revolution in damper technology, the RC2T damper is only found at the Ultimate level and features externally adjustable, truly independent High and Low Speed Compression along with an increased range of rebound adjust. Riders can fine-tune damping from the factory base tune for a more personalized feel while factoring in ride style and terrain. Super Deluxe Ultimate sets the benchmark.
- Castled bottom-out bumper reducing harsh bottom-outs allowing you to tune the air spring for maximize grip, comfort and control, with Optional Hydraulic Bottom-Out control provides increased damping to prevent harshness for a bottomless feel
- DebonAir air spring with two new air can options allows you to tune the negative and positive air volume to find the perfect match for every bike
- E-bike Approved
- HotDog Piston features the same Low Speed Compression control that Super Deluxe is known for but with less High-Speed Compression, allowing the wheels to get out of?the way in rough terrain, while providing more grip in high-speed chatter
- Increased bushing overlap improves small bump performance and grip
- Increased rebound to 15 clicks providing more range and fidelity
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- RC2T Damper with externally adjustable independent High and Low Speed Compression damping and easy access lever to intuitively go between two compression positions - Open or Pedal, to find complete balance between front and rear
- Separate and independent Open and Pedal pistons tuned exactly for your ride
High Speed Compression Damping, Lockout Threshold, Low Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping
Shock Mounted Switch
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222457947