Robert Axle Project
Trainer 12mm Thru Axle, 160, 167 or 172mm Thread: 1.0mm
request a price match
0 available in-store, 169 available online
Leaves Next Wed.
Robert Axle Project thru axles allow modern frames to be used with axle mount trainers.
- Application: Bike trainers
- Axle shaft and axle ends are machined from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized
- Designed, built and tested in the USA
- For use with bike trainers such as 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx and more
- IMPORTANT: Before ordering, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of the thru-axle equipped bike that you are using
- Installed or removed using a 5mm Allen wrench
- Materials: 7075 Aluminum
- Measure trainer at the widest setting and measure the bike frame width at the rear hub
- The Robert Axle ends will extend 15mm past the frame on each side
Overall Length (mm)
160, 167, 172
Works like a charm (1)
Bikes on Trainers (1)
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222433241
reviewed by: bailey3k
Couldn't be any easier to install and get that bike on the trainer. If you have a thru axle and want to use your bike on a trainer this it just the thing. If in doubt about what axle you need, go to Robert Axle, print out the sheet to check your axle. Layout your axle and then you can order what you need from Tree fort bikes, who provided me with great service and fast shipping.