ERA Carbon Crankset with 136mm Spindle
request a price match
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Wed.
The RaceFace ERA crankset has redesigned pedal inserts are bonded directly to the carbon layup making Era the strongest, stiffest and most durable carbon crank ever created by Race Face. One of the lightest in its class with boots to match your chosen color, Era will outlast your bike while staying scuff-free and looking great. It's time to let your cranks do the talking.
- A unique stainless steel wear plate guards against the damage caused by footwear friction while adding additional impact protection
- The Era Crankset features a Lifetime Warranty. Crashes Included
- Incredibly strong and light weight 7055 aluminum alloy 30mm spindle with CINCH interface
- 176mm Q-factor with included pedal washers
- 52mm chainline with 136 Spindle DM chainring / 55mm chainline with 136 Spindle DMW chainring (chainring sold separately)
- Includes pedal boots, washers, and spindle spacers
Bottom Bracket Included
141/148 Boost Hubs
Crank Arm Length
165, 170, 175
Number of Chainrings
No Rings Included
Spindle Interface Type
RaceFace Cinch 30mm
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222460837