Shark Disc Rotor - 203mm
request a price match
0 available in-store, 35 available online
Leaves Next Wed.
Galfer's fixed version of the Disc Shark is one of the most complete MTB brake disc available today. Its innovative manufacturing process uses laser cutting to create the optimal design geometry and achieve the best possible performance. One of the disc''s unique characteristics is the inner fin that gives it its name: Disc Shark. These fins, together with the rotor''s small internal round holes allow the operating temperature of the disc to be reduced, while the rotor''s exterior Wave design and lateral openings give it a powerful and homogeneous grip over the full contact area of the brake pad.
- 2.0mm disc thickness
- Designed to require less brake line pressure under the most extreme conditions, meaning less effort required for braking
- Drastically reduces operating temperature by 30% compared to many of the other high-end brake discs on the market
- Increases brake pad life 25-40% under normal conditions
- Lighter than most other high-end brake discs on the market thanks to the optimized design
- Maintains stable and consistent behavior at all times
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222461869