Boost Centerlock Rear Hub - 12 x 148mm Center-Lock HG 11 MTN Black 32H
request a price match
0 available in-store, 1 available online
Leaves Next Thu.
Boost Centerlock rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. Featuring one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, Boost Centerlock hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA with King Lifetime Warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
12mm Thru x 148mm
Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountai, Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222449388