Road Bottom Bracket - DUB Road Spindle, Coated Bearing, Black
request a price match
0 available in-store, 19 available online
Leaves Next Wed.
A threaded bottom bracket that offers bearings with extremely low friction, improved power transfer, and a service life that far exceeds traditional steel bearings.
- Designed for SRAM's DUB crank standard, built on a 28.99 spindle
- A more contamination resistant BB design
- Uses an integrated dust cover with a snug and secure fit to fully protect the face of the bearing
- Carries the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Coated bearing races provide additional corrosion resistance
- CeramicSpeed products with coated bearings include a 6-year warranty
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.
Bottom Bracket Shell Width
Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface
Spindle Interface Type
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222437686