Super Record, Record EPS V2 Interface Unit
request a price match
0 available in-store, 4 available online
Leaves Next Wed.
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for: Changing colors of the LED to communicate with the user, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit, and maintaining a dialogue with the EPS Power Unit to process information.
- Requires use of V2 Power Unit
- Not compatible with original Power Unit
- Watching this set of videos is highly recommended prior to installation
- Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- Operational temperature: -4F to 140F
- Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222402351