H11 Crank 50/34t
2 Ways to Buy!
1) Get their price from us.
current best match:
request one we've missed
2) Buy from us at MSRP.
choose a size and color above to show stock
Leaves Next Fri.
Designed specifically for use with H11 groupsets. Full Carbon crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. Utilizes USB ceramic ball bearings. Light weight hard anodized alloy chainrings and alloy chainring bolts. Utilizes Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque crank system.
- Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings
- Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain
- Required for use with H11 Ergopower shift levers, the crank spider is shifted outward to adjust for 135 and 142mm hub spacing while maintaining the Q-Factor
- Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups
- Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss
- Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed
- USB ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance, weight and the need for maintenance. USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings
Bottom Bracket Included
135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm
146 Campagnolo Asymmetric
Crank Arm Length
170, 172, 175
Number of Chainrings
Spindle Interface Type
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222430001