TR1 External Cup 1" Traditional Threadless Headset
current best match:
0 available online / in-store
Leaves Next Wed.
The ingenious design of the Aheadset cone allows it to be used as a crown race when turned over. This means the cup, bearing, and cone form identical top and bottom assemblies promoting easy installation and fewer unique parts. The cups and cones work together with an innovative LubeAlarm o-ring to seal-out contaminants. The compression ring is integrated into a first of its kind compression cover creating a simple and light assembly.
- 12mm insertion depth and 3mm lead-in for easy installation
- Both the TR and TR1 use the same 1-1/8 high-complement caged ball bearings
- The cone and crown race are the same part creating mirror top and bottom cup assemblies
- The compression ring is integrated into the top cover creating one simple, light part
- LubeAlarm seals audibly alert the rider when more grease is needed in the headset, extending headset life
Headset Steerer Fit
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222369937