TD Traditional Threaded 1-1/8"
Own it now for
orig: $2400 save 10%
0 available online / in-store
Leaves Next Thu.
The TD features cups and cones that work together with a simple O-ring to seal out contaminants and increase the headset's life expectancy.
- Adjusting cone can be adjusted using an external bottom bracket wrench, hook-spanner, or by hand
- LubeAlarm seals audibly alert the rider when more grease is needed in the headset, extending headset life
- 12mm insertion depth and 3mm lead-in for easy installation
- Both the TD and TD1 use the same 1-1/8" high-complement caged ball bearings
- Locknut features large 32mm wrench flats allowing a common 10" adjustable or 32mm headset wrench to be used
Headset Steerer Fit
S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp
Have Experience With This?
log-in to receive an emailed response
Tree Fort ID: 333222369934